Up North...

Up North...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Opening at Antique Mall

I am opening an antique booth in Chelsea at the http://www.chelseaantiquemall.com/

Come check it out! We will be doing 50's, 60's and 70's nick knacks and some furniture. A little bit something for anyone who appreciates the good old things from that era!

Still gardening like a crazy woman, but this is just something to keep me busy in the winter!
Hope you can come and see it. We are booth #130-don't have a sign yet, but we are thinking of calling it My Knick Knack Store and More--See you there!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. I’m a lifelong antiquer, and am making my passion for antiques a full-time business by selling antiques online. I’m blogging about my experiences at my blog, Wisdom Lane Antiques: wisdomlaneantiques.blogspot.com. Stop by!

    ReplyDelete