I hope you have had a great year and that all the elves and all your animal friends are doing really great this holiday season! I thought I might take a moment to make a xmas list this year, something I never do...but probably should!
1. I'd really like all my aches and pains to go away:)If you could do that I don't want anything else!
2. The next best thing would be a really good wrist brace and elbow brace and foot brace...and a year of visits to the chiropractor. If you have extra in the budget I am pretty sure some time with an acupuncturist would help too...
3. I'd also like some Gift Certificates to get a massage or two or 20!
5. I'm pretty sure a hot tub could be beneficial as well...
6. After all those I could use a new flat head spade, a new pitch fork, a new wheel barrow, oh and definitely a new truck!
7. Several yards of compost spread all over all my beds would be next to the best thing ever...
8. I would definitely enjoy some of those super soft garden gloves I see at the store that I totally can't justify purchasing since they will be dirty and torn apart in one day-for sure.
9. I could use a really good garden helper who knows the difference between weeds, perennials, and annuals...who would not mind working really hard for 10.00 an hour 18 hours a week...is that too much to ask for?
10. I would like a gallon of technu poison ivy soap.
11. I would like some brand new really sharp bi pass pruning shears.
12. I would like a small chain saw that is easy to start and doesn't scare the heck out of me:)
13. Or a really hot guy to do all my chain saw work for me;)Maybe you could mention that to my boyfriend...
14.I would really love a green house...that might be pushing it...but that would be a dream come true...
15. I would like some really cool garden decor like some gazing globes and some super cool bird feeders-Oh Wait! I even know where you can go to get those-Cool Garden Things
What would YOU like for under your tree this year?